Philippines Company Incorporation
BC Philippines lawyers are experts in both National and International Corporate Law. Our clients include the entire spectrum of International Corporations, National Business Enterprises, Small and Medium businesses and entrepreneurs. Whether you are an International business wanting to incorporate in the Philippines to take advantage of the cheaper prices and abundant and skilled labor force or you are an individual who only seeks to protect your personal assets, we can provide you with the proper legal services to meet your individual legal needs.
After an initial discussion to determine which is the best setup for your particular business, we will assist you in incorporating either a Domestic Corporation, Partnership, Subsidiary or Foreign Branch Office and obtain all the business permits that are necessary to operate a business in the Philippines as well as Philippine work visas and resident visas.
Our incorporation services include:
- Corporate name availability check and reservation
- Preparation and filing of Company Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws
- Document Processing with necessary Government Agencies:
- PEZA (Philippine Economic Zone Authority)
- DTI (Department of Trade and Industry)
- BOI (Board of Investments)
- BIR (Bureau of Internal Revenue)
- Mayor’s Permit