Declaration of Nullity of Marriage in the Philippines

When one files a Petition to declare a marriage void, there is the presumtion that the marriage never existed. Of course it is up to the court to decide if the grounds of your petition are valid. The Family Code of the Philippines states in Articles 35, 36, 37 and 38 the grounds to declare […]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *